Being a member of the Early Morn African Violet Group Inc. has the following benefits:
· Monthly day and night meetings throughout the year, except in January
· Meetings are held at Alvie Hall, corner Alvie and High Street Roads, Mt Waverley
· Talks and demonstrations from experienced growers
· Sale of plants and a full range of growing supplies to members
· Library of useful books
· Helpful advice for new growers
· An Annual Show and Plant Sale
· Eleven informative newsletters per year
· Monthly Gesneriad Study Group meetings
If interested in joining the Early Morn African Violet Group please copy and complete the following form and mail it to: The Membership Secretary, Early Morn African Violet Group Inc., P O Box 186, Mount Waverley, Victoria 3149 together with accompanying cheque or money order made payable to the Early Morn African Violet Group Inc. Membership subscriptions may also be made at monthly meetings.
Full Name MR. /MRS. /MS. /MISS/DR./OTHER
Address State ___ Postcode Telephone
Please circle the appropriate
SINGLE MEMBERSHIP FAMILY / JOINT MEMBERSHIP
NEWSLETTER EMAIL - Free o POSTED - Extra Charge Applies
YOUR BIRTHDAY (optional) Cheques payable to
:- Early Morn African Violet Group Inc.
Send to :-
Early Morn African Violet Group Inc.
Box 186 Mount Waverley Victoria
Deposit Commonwealth Bank BBS 063222 Account No 10083678
sure you have put your name to appear
on the Early Morn bank statement
can also be made in person at meetings.
CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION RATES AND OTHER FORM RELEVANT
DETAILS ACCOMPANY THIS
Annual Membership fees
SINGLE MEMBERSHIP $15.00 JOINT/FAMILY
POSTED NEWSLETTER $15.00 EXTRA